Besides slinging code I also am a husband, father of 3, and Messianic Jew (Jew for Jesus). If you are a Messianic Jew working in tech (programmer, designer, project manager, it specialist, entrepreneur, etc..) then join me in our slack community: http://messianic.tech
Here are some interesting random facts about me:
- I’ve paraglided in the Himalayan mountains.
- I married the girl of my dreams while I was still in college. She still is the girl of my dreams.
- I’ve lived in Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Tel Aviv.
- I’m an ordained minister.
- I’ve run an intentional living community from a 10 bedroom Victorian house in San Francisco.
- I have 3 kids and their names all start with the letter ‘R’.
- I started my first business when I was 10 (Pooper Scooper – doggy cleanup).
- I’ve given well over 200 talks in churches and conferences.
- I started my second business when I was 15 (DNA web design).
- I’ve driven stick shift in America, India, Israel, and South Africa.
- I’ve written multiple published newspaper and magazine articles.
- I started my third business when I was 24 (Code Coalition – software consultancy)
- I do graphic design for fun.